Information We Collect
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the App or our website. This includes information provided at the time of creating an account or posting content on the App. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the App.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of your use of the App and the resources that you access.
Information We Collect Automatically
- Usage data: We collect information about how you use our App, such as the type of content you view or engage with; the features you use; the actions you take; the people or accounts you interact with; and the time, frequency, and duration of your activities.
- Log data: We log information about your use of the App, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, and the page you visited before navigating to our App.
- Device information: We collect information about the device you use to access our App, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, and mobile network information.
Cookies And Similar Technologies
Use of Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To provide you with the App and its features, and any other information, products or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to the App or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on the App.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
Sharing Your Information
We do not share personal information with companies, organizations, and individuals outside of Cipher Digital Developments Ltd. unless one of the following circumstances applies:
- With your consent: We will share personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of Cipher Digital Developments Ltd. when we have your consent to do so.
- For legal reasons: We will share personal information with companies, organizations, or individuals outside of Cipher Digital Developments Ltd. if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
- Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
- Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
- Detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
- Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Cipher Digital Developments Ltd, our users or the public as required or permitted by law.
- With third-party service providers: We may share personal information with third-party service providers to perform services on our behalf, such as hosting our App, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, providing search results and links (including paid listings and links), processing payments, or providing customer service. These third-party service providers may have access to your personal information as needed to perform their functions, but are not permitted to share or use such information for any other purpose.
- For analytics and advertising: We may share your information with third-party analytics companies and advertising networks to help us better understand and improve the use and performance of the App, and to show you relevant ads.
We retain user-provided data (account information and data they posted on the service) until a user either deletes a post or deletes their account. When they delete a post, all data related to that post is deleted from our servers. When they delete their account, all data related to their account is deleted from our servers.
Users have the right to access, correct, or delete their data. Users can request to access their data via a form on our website (cipherdev.ie) and we will provide them with all data related to their account on our servers. They can delete their account or posts they’ve created through the App and it is carried out immediately.
We protect user information on a secure server behind several layers of encryption. Passwords are double encrypted before being stored. Posts are publicly viewable in the App by all users on the service.
Compliance With GDPR
We are fully compliant with GDPR.